The Short Version
At mojotheapp we care about your privacy. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We do not disclose it to others except as required to provide you with the services of the mojotheapp.com Website and Mobile app (site and mobile app), meaning – to allow you to buy, sell, share the information you want to share on the Site, pay for products, post reviews and so on.
We collect information that you provide us or voluntarily share with other users, and also some general technical information that is automatically gathered by our systems, such as IP address, browser information and cookies to enable you to have a better user experience and a more personalized browsing experience.
Information that you provide us in the process of the registration will remain private and secure – including your contact information.
Information that you choose to publish on the site (photos, videos, text, music, reviews, deliveries) – is no longer private, just like any information you publish online.
Technical information that is gathered by our systems, or third party systems, automatically may be used for Site operation, optimization, analytics, content promotion and enhancement of user experience. We may use your information to contact you – to provide notices related to your activities, or offer you promotions and general updates, but we will not let any other person, including sellers and buyers, contact you, other than through your user login.
2. Applicability of Policy
3. Meaning of Personal Information
Personal Information shall mean any information that relates to a natural person, which either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the Website and Mobile app, is capable of identifying such person.
4. User Information
The LLP may collect several types of information about its Users. Some of this information may be given voluntarily by a User while availing certain services offered on the Website and Mobile app; while some information may be collected automatically when a User is using the Website and Mobile app.
5. Information provided voluntarily
It may be noted that the LLP may require a User to voluntarily provide information about himself/ herself in the following events:
1. when a User registers himself/ herself with the Website and Mobile app;
2. when a User fills out a form/ application to avail any of the services provided by the LLP on the Website and Mobile app or to use the App;
3. when a User communicates with the LLP or makes a request on the Website and Mobile app; via e-mail or through other means; and
4. 5. when a User participates in blogs, chats, forums or writes testimonials on the Website and Mobile app.
6. when a User participates in any contests on by the App
7. In any of the aforesaid events, a User may be required to provide the following information:
1. Name and photographs;
2. Contact details including postal address, pin code, email address, phone number, residency status;
3. Identity proofs (e.g. driving license, passport, PAN card, birth certificate, etc.);
4. Personal details such as age, marital status, occupation, interests and hobbies etc;
6. Audio Files
The User may note that it is possible that the LLP may collect Personal Information about him/her from sources other than themselves, such as forums, blogs, instant messaging and other users on third party Website and Mobile apps. However, any such information shall not be considered to be sensitive, if it is freely available in the public domain or under any other applicable law for the time being in force.
Information retrieved/collected automatically
The LLP may collect a variety of technical, navigational and other non-personal information about a User when a User visits the Website and Mobile app, through the following:
1. Cookies: Cookies are pieces of data/ information that are sent by a web browser/ Website and Mobile app and stored on the hard drive of a User’s computer. Cookies are a reliable mechanism for Website and Mobile apps to remember the state of the Website and Mobile app or activity a User had undertaken in the past, including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or a record of which pages were visited by a User even months or years ago.
3. Beacons/Bugs: A beacon is a picture file used to keep track of a User’s navigation through a single Website and Mobile app or a series of Website and Mobile apps.
4. The LLP may use such web beacons to study and analyze the usage of the App.
5. Usage Details: The Website and Mobile app may also collect details regarding a User’s visits to and navigation through the App such as his/her location data, IP address, operating system, usage pattern, browser type, other resources that the User may be accessing etc.
6. Mojotheapp Mobile UG buys mobile advertising space on behalf of certain mobile application providers (Clients). When you click on a Client ad or application link delivered by Mojotheapp Mobile UG, Mojotheapp Mobile servers receive and store the “unique device ID” or “Android ID, OpenUDID, MAC address and other unique id’s which may exist,” which is a number uniquely associated with your mobile device. Mojotheapp Mobile UG cannot use the Android ID, OpenUDID, MAC address and other unique id’s which may exist to identify you personally, but it does enable us to collect information about the kind of mobile device you use, the operating system for your mobile device, the applications you download from Mojotheapp Mobile Clients, and when, how, and how often you use those applications.
7. We use your Android ID, OpenUDID, MAC address and other unique id’s which may exist and information about Client applications you download to report on the number of unique users who click through Mojotheapp Mobile Client ads, and the number of those users who download Client applications as a result of those ads.
8. We also use your Android ID, OpenUDID, MAC address and other unique id’s which may exist and the information associated with your Android ID, OpenUDID, MAC address and other unique id’s which may exist over time (e.g., the applications you download, when and how you use those applications, and any publisher-provided demographic data) to enhance our services and to select Mojotheapp Mobile Client ads that are most likely to be of interest to you.
9. Mojotheapp Mobile UG may disclose your non personally identifiable information (e.g. Android ID, OpenUDID, MAC address and other unique id’s which may exist, IP address, application usage information) to its advertisers, agents, contractors and other third parties in order to operate, provide and improve our services to our Clients and to end-users. In addition, we may disclose your non personally identifiable information to a successor acquirer or other related entity, in connection with a sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
6. Information by Children
The use of this Website and Mobile app has been essentially designed for Users above the age of 18 years only and is not intended for any person below such age limit. Any User below the age of 18 years may not be allowed to avail the services offered on the App. This will essentially depend upon the age restrictions provided therein with respect to the services offered and/or the age restrictions mentioned in the contest rules pertaining to the contests running on the App. In the event it is brought to the notice of the LLP that Personal Information is furnished by a User less than 18 years of age in order to avail any services/products/facilities available on the App and/or participate in any contests running on the App when not permitted to do so pursuant to the age limit restrictions, the same shall be deleted from the records of the LLP. Further, in such an event, the LLP shall not be held responsible for any such information and/ or its non-availability. It is therefore, strongly recommended that every User peruses the individual contest rules of every contest put up on the App to check for the age restrictions applicable to (i) such contests prior to participating in them as well as (ii) services/products offered on the App before availing them.
7. Consent given by User
8. Purposes for collection and usage of information
Personal and non-personal information collected by the LLP/ Website and Mobile app, will be used by the LLP in handling general enquiries concerning its services, in providing better user interface, making the User’s use of the App more user-friendly and without limiting the foregoing, for the following purposes:
1. opening of user account and/or registration with the Website and Mobile app;
2. day to day operation of the services, products and facilities provided to Users;
3. designing or identifying services, data, information or related products for Users;
4. marketing (including direct marketing) of products/services;
5. meeting the requirements to make disclosure under any law applicable to the Website and Mobile app, the LLP, its designated partners, members, associates or employees, under and for the purposes of complying with any directions or guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities with which the Website and Mobile app / LLP or any associated entity is expected to comply;in connection with any exchange of information and verification and authentication of the information that may be provided by the User;
6. in connection with other communication media in which the App participates;
7. to send a User alerts, notices, letters, newsletters, offers, response to request and other customer support queries and/or any other communication which may be relevant and vital to the usage of the Website and Mobile app by the User;
8. for third party contractors that provide services to the Website and Mobile app;
9. for the clients of the LLP who put up contests etc. on the App;
10. to conduct internal reviews of this App and administer the App’s systems;
11. to alert a User about potential software compatibility issues and/or for improvement of the App;
13. for all other purposes as may be disclosed when a User provide personally identifiable information/sensitive personal data; and
14. all other incidental and associated purposes relating to the above and any other purpose as the LLP may deem fit.
9. Disclosure of Personal Information
The LLP may disclose/ transfer (whether within or outside India) and/or exchange a User’s personal data to and/ or with all such persons and/or entities, as may be required for the aforesaid lawful purposes, including but not limited to:
1. any of its designated partners, members, shareholders, associates or employees, or any of its affiliates;
2. any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer, financial intermediary, payment or securities clearing or other services to the LLP in connection with the Website and Mobile app or the operation of the LLP’s business and services through the Website and Mobile app/App;
3. any other person under a duty of confidentiality, including any member which has undertaken to keep such information confidential;
4. any actual or proposed assignee of the LLP or participant or sub-participant or transferee of the LLP’s rights in respect of the information of the User;
5. to any third party when you choose to avail certain services/ facilities offered on the Website and Mobile app. In such an event, the LLP does not take any responsibility for any misuse or unwarranted disclosure of such information that may be made by such third party.
6. any person to whom the LLP is under an obligation to make disclosure under and for the purposes of any guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities;
7. as may be required by law or court order or administrative/ government agency or in a situation of national emergency;
8. in any event where the LLP has reason to believe that a User is in violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation, or interfering with the rights of any other person;
9. to any potential investor or purchaser of any interest in the (i) LLP; or any associated entity or in its business in connection with any potential re-organization, merger or disposal or (ii) the Website and Mobile app; or (iii) the App, as the case may be;
10. any lawyer or other professionals for the preparation of any document or professional advice regarding the above; and
11. to any clients of the LLP who put up contests etc. on the App.
Notwithstanding anything contained elsewhere, any Personal Information including sensitive data may be disclosed by the LLP to any third party by an order/ direction under the law for the time being in force, without any consent or other obligation. For instance, Personal Information may be released to an officer making the request if he provides a warrant or a court order requiring such disclosure.
Where a government agency makes a request to obtain information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, and investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences, the LLP may share the Personal Information without obtaining any prior consent of the said User.
10. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits California residents that are users of our Site to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail [email protected]
11. Verification of Information
In the event that a User chooses to avail any service/ product/ facility that may be offered through the Website and Mobile app or put in a request or query with respect to the same, the User shall have to register himself/ herself with the Website and Mobile app and/ or provide Personal Information about himself/ herself. It may also be noted that the LLP may (through their agents/ service providers) contact a User either through e-mail, fax, telephone or personal visits for verification/ confirmation of the same. In case a User accesses a third party service, link, or application, such third party may independently choose to verify the information of such a User and the LLP/ Website and Mobile app shall not be responsible for the same.
12. Option to withhold / withdraw
Prior to collection of the Personal Information (including sensitive personal data), the Website and Mobile app shall give the User an option to withhold the data/ information sought. Further, a User may withdraw the consent given to the LLP on the Website and Mobile app, by communicating the same in writing. However, such withholding of information or withdrawal of consent may result in the LLP not being able to provide services and facilities and the LLP reserves its right to take appropriate action with respect to any obligations or in relation to any contract under which such personal information was sought.
13. Accuracy of and Access to Personal Information
The LLP will not be responsible for the accuracy or authenticity of the Personal Information or sensitive personal data that is provided by a User. It is the responsibility of the User to notify the Website and Mobile app of any changes to their Personal Information. To attain this end, a User shall be solely responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy and authenticity of the Personal Information by making relevant changes through the App. The LLP makes good efforts to provide its Users with reasonable access to their respective Personal Information and shall ensure that any Personal Information found to be inaccurate and brought to the notice of the LLP by a User is rectified or amended as feasible. The LLP may however before processing such requests, ask the User intending to make such modifications to identify themselves and the information /data requested to be modified by them in order to avoid repetitive and/or illegitimate requests. The LLP shall not be responsible for any delay in updating such information.
14. Updating Your Information
We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date, and we provide you with the opportunity to update your information through your account profile settings. In the event that you believe your information is in any way incorrect or inaccurate, please let us know immediately. We will make sure we investigate the matter and correct any inaccuracies as quickly as possible where necessary or give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. If for any reason you have a problem with deleting your personal information please contact mojotheapp’s Customer Support and we will make reasonable efforts to delete any such information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Generated Content (“UGC”), as defined in the mojotheapp Terms Of Service, from the Site, copies of your UGC may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Site users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Site, including UGC, is governed by our Terms of Service.
15. Links to Third Party Website and Mobile app
16. Forums and Testimonials
The testimonials that a User may write shall be published on the App, without his/her consent. In the event a User wants his/her testimonial to be removed, he/she may write to the LLP/ App [email protected]
The uploading, dealing, handling and/ or using of any Personal Information for any lawful purpose by the Website and Mobile app, including for the purposes and in the manner outlined above shall not constitute ‘publication’ in any manner.
18. Reasonable Security Practices & Procedures
The LLP takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized use, access, alteration and destruction of data; however we do not guarantee that the information provided by you to the Website and Mobile app shall not be intercepted while being transferred over the internet. Access to all Users is password protected.
A User shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her login ID and password and shall not reveal the same to any third party. In the event a User believes that his/her user information has been stolen or compromised, the said User must contact the LLP and/or the Website and Mobile app immediately at [email protected] The LLP/ Website and Mobile app shall endeavour to block such a User’s account or provide restricted access upon being informed of such an event in order to protect the identity and information of the User. However, the LLP and/or the Website and Mobile app shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use/access to a User’s account or disclosure of any Personal Information by virtue of such an event.
21. Corporate Change
In the event we go through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be among the assets transferred.
22. Contact us
Users may contact us at [email protected]
As we update, improve and expand mojotheapp Services, this policy may change, so please refer to it periodically. By accessing the website / app or otherwise using mojotheapp Services, you give us your consent to collect, store, and use the information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
a) Information you give us
To avail services on mojotheapp, you are required to provide following information for the registration/ login process.
(a) Mobile Number: We verify and validate the mobile number provided by you as all recharge based rewards are given based on this number. Other uses:
(i) Mobile number is also used in assisting you in case of any account related queries raised by you.
(ii) Mobile number is also used to communicate account related activities and custom offers occasionally.
(iii) We may send SMSs with offers from our partners to you that are relevant to your profile. However we completely respect your privacy and we will not send you these offers if you are subscribed to DND – Do not disturb service.
(b) Email address: Your email address is used to communicate service alerts (your activity on mojotheapp & Service related communication).Other uses :
(i) We verify your email address through 3rd party services to detect fraud/ unauthorised usage of mojotheapp.
(ii) We send commercial or marketing messages which we deem to be relevant to you, with an option to unsubscribe in each email. We shall not send you any email communication if you choose to unsubscribe from these messages.
All required information is service dependent and the Company may use the above said user Information to maintain, protect, and improve the mojotheapp Services and for developing new services.
In case you choose to decline to submit your mobile number & email address information on the app during registration, we will not be able to provide services on the app to you. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the same at the time of opening your account.
After registration is complete, users can optionally choose to furnish below information via the Profile section within mojotheapp
(a) Location info including address
(b) Personal info including name, date of birth, gender, education, profession, marital info, number of children, TV connection, internet connection
(c) Occupation & interests
(d) Other Miscellaneous Information: vehicle ownership detail, accommodation, if you own a credit card (Y/N), pet ownership & gadget ownership
Above information is completely voluntary and you can choose to not provide the same. The above Information as supplied by you enables us to improve the mojotheapp services and provide you custom offers highly relevant to you.
Information we capture/ track from use of services or is obtained from third parties
(This information is only captured from your device after you grant permission to mojotheapp app)
We capture/ track information from your use of services. This information may be obtained from third parties in some cases.This information is used to provide best & customized service to each of our users, improve overall service delivery, devise new services, identify and reduce fraud or un-authorized use of our services and other purposes. All this information is captured after your explicit confirmation and permissions wherever required. Information tracked has been mentioned below to give details of the same.
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number, internet state, phone state, boot complete state, vibration state, email , location, media, reading sms, contact and account information on phone and save it on our servers.
1. Device & account information
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number and account information on phone).
How we use this information
We primarily use this information to detect fraud & unauthorized usage of mojotheapp services. Your device level information is also used in tracking your activity on mojotheapp for various actions & tasks.
2. Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by mojotheapp, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
a. details of how you used our service.
b. reading SMS Messages for the purpose of OTP verification & to provide relevant offers based upon your interest.
c. internet protocol address.
d. device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
e. cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your mojotheapp Account.
How we use this information
We read SMS messages & routing information only for mobile number verification purposes during registration/ signup on mojotheapp. We do not read messages sent by any service other than DataBack itself for registration purpose. And we may also read promotional or transactional SMS to provide you with relevant offers. We will never read peer to peer or personal SMS’s.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags etc. to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. We use multiple such 3rd party services like Google Analytics, Branch metrics etc. We may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other services to create a rich profile of you , to better your experience on mojotheapp.
3. Location information
When you use mojotheapp services, we may collect and process information about your location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide mojotheapp with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
How we use this information
We use location information to maintain & improve services provided to you, to develop new services. These services include those provided to users within the app and via email communications that we shall send to you as mentioned above. We also use this information to offer you tailored & customized offers within the app, website and emails.
4. Unique application numbers
Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type, application version number, etc..) may be sent to mojotheapp when you install or uninstall that service.
How we use this information
Operating system type & version helps us in providing best experience of mojotheapp for your operating system along with customizing offers displayed to you. Information about Installing and uninstalling of other services helps us in keeping track of offers that are common between these and mojotheapp and thus giving you best experience and performance within the app.
5. Local storage
We may collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as application data, caches.
How we use this information
This information is used to (a) maintain your login session on mojotheapp (b) this information may also be used from time-to-time to sync with mojotheapp servers and update the tasks and services that we provide to you within the app for your next usage.
6. Cookies and similar technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a mojotheapp service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or mojotheapp features that may appear on other sites or various SDKs we use for product Analytics that help us analyse the traffic.
How we use this information
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies like pixel tags, Postbacks etc. to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. We use multiple tools & 3rd party services like Google Analytics, Branch metrics etc. We may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other services to give you best experience within mojotheapp.
Information we share
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of mojotheapp & its partner companies unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consent
We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
- information you provide us such as email, mobile phone number etc
- information we collect as you access and use our service, including contacts in your device, application packages present on your device, email addresses, and third party accounts information on your phone, device information, location, network carrier, messages etc.
This information is shared with third-party service providers so that we can:
- personalize the app for you
- perform behavioral analytics
- provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you
Once the User permits, we may obtain additional information such as transactional information available on your device, to personalise your experience and improve the app suggestions. This data may be shared within TIL group portals/applications including TIL ad network ‘Colombia’. Please be informed that the data collection is handled securely, including transmitting it using modern cryptography (secure HTTPS connection).
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of mojotheapp & its partner companies due to various legal reasons
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of mojotheapp & its partner companies, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information with our partners â€“ like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Personally identifiable information may be transferred as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale, or other change in control. Your visit and any dispute over privacy are subject to this policy and our terms and conditions, including limitations on damages.
We will only share your personal information with other companies or individuals outside of mojotheapp & its partner companies in the following circumstances:
- As necessary to process your transactions and to maintain your account.
- To complete your registration for a service provided by a third party
The information that we collect, including information obtained from third parties, is shared with our affiliates, meaning other companies owned, controlled or are in partnership with mojotheapp. Our affiliates, which can be financial and nonfinancial entities, will use such information for their everyday business purposes.
Links to third party sites / services
Any information you provide directly to a third party merchant; website or application is not covered by this privacy notice. We are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of merchants or other third parties with whom you choose to share your personal information directly. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party to whom you choose to share your personal information directly.
mojotheapp has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Permissions that we require
mojotheapp app for Android requires following permissions to perform normally on your device
1. Device & app history – Retrieve apps that are currently running on your device
2. Identity â€“ Get details about different device identifiers for your device
3. Contacts â€“ Find & read email accounts currently associated on your phone and associate them with your account on mojotheapp
4. Location â€“ Get location of your device and associate it with your mojotheapp account so as to improve delivered services get better business lead
5. SMS â€“ Primary to read and Verify OTP SMS for mojotheapp signup and registration process. We may also use it for Analytics, Marketing & Targeting purposes.
6. Phone Status â€“ Keep app performance optimized for various statuses of your phone, such as locked / unlocked status etc.
7. Photos/Media/Files & Storage Access – We only read and access various files stored by mojotheapp app on your device to keep the performance optimized.
8. Wi-Fi connection information â€“ We read the status of Wi-Fi connection on your device to notify you about the same and also intimate you to use mojotheapp at that time so as to save on your data costs
9. Other Permissions such as: Receive data from Internet, full network access, prevent device from sleeping, reorder running apps, view network connections, read Google service configuration, control vibration, run at start-up, modify system settings — We use these services to give our users best possible experience on mojotheapp and improve our services from time to time.
Grievance Contact Information
In the event you have any grievance relating to the processing of information provided by you, you may contact us at [email protected] .